|作者：||Committee on Anti-Dumping Practices|
semi-annual reports under article 16.4
of the agreement
1. Under Article 16.4 of the WTO Agreement on Implementation of Article VI of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade 1994, Members shall submit, on a semi-annual basis, reports of any anti-dumping actions taken within the preceding six months.
2. Members are therefore invited to submit their semi-annual reports covering the period 1 July-31 December 2020 not later than 15 February 2021. Members are encouraged to submit their reports by 29 January 2021, if possible. Members that have not taken any action within the reporting period also are invited to inform the Committee accordingly.
3. Members are requested to use the format in document G/ADP/1/Rev.1 when preparing their reports. The format contains tables for reporting original investigations separately from reviews and other subsequent measures, as well as tables on definitive measures (duties and undertakings) in force as of the end of the reporting period, information on refund requests, and on terminations of definitive measures. Members are free to include any additional annexes that they may wish.
4. Reports received in reply to the above request will be issued in addenda to this document.
5. This request does not apply to Members that have submitted a one-time notification under Articles 16.4 and 16.5 of the Agreement (G/ADP/19). Any other Members that are eligible to make such a one-time notification are invited to do so.